Monday, May 13, 2013

There comes a day of awakening

It has been 2 years since I created this blog. Though I lost everything I'd posted, I'm still glad this blog is still working well. I can at least pour my thoughts into words as I used to do. I'm aware that my old writings were all about my high school years in which 'alay' and 'galau' (the terms used to direct uncertainty; Google may have a better answer) converge into one perfectly combined situation. However, they were still the starters without which I could (probably) never start off writing on blog. Past is past...move forward! Hahaha. Now I'm back and ready to start it all over. Start building things I have basically started. But, I don't think I have more thing to say about my awakening. So, better stop at this point! See you at the next posting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment